How do I receive money via Transfast?
- Request for the Transfast pin from the sender.
- Visit your nearest Co-operative Bank branch and present the Transfast pin and the identification documents i.e. a valid passport, national ID to pick up your money.
- Complete the remittance form – available at our branches countrywide.
- Once verified, you will receive your money (usually in local currency (Kenya shillings)).
Important: your name on the transfer record must exactly match your name as it appears on your ID.
- Otherwise, you may be delayed or be unable to pick up your funds.
Sending via Transfast from abroad
Transfast offers different means of sending money to Kenya from abroad. Visit the Transfast website, for options available in your city abroad.
Talk To Us Today
© 2023 Co-operative Bank. All Rights Reserved. Co-operative Bank is regulated by the Central Bank of Kenya