Own a piece of public listed companies by investing in shares and grow your money
We have a dedicated team to offer advice about investing in shares and bonds.
Through our Kingdom Securities Ltd, we assist investors in:
- Transfer of shares
To buy and sell shares, an investor requires a CDS account. To open a CDS account follow the following simple steps:
- Fill in the application form and send it back to us on email@example.com
- Attach a recent passport size photo
- Attach a scan of your certified ID or scan of certified passport
- For a company – certificate of incorporation, an organization registered in any other way you need a certificate of registration (Directors of the company will have to provide their ID cards and passport size photographs).
You can also access and track your shares through our secure and encrypted online portal where you are able to:
- Access to your share trading accounts real-time 24/7 from the convenience of your home and office
- Real-time order placement and market information
- Access to portfolio valuations, stock holding reports, and transaction statements
Talk To Us Today
© 2023 Co-operative Bank. All Rights Reserved. Co-operative Bank is regulated by the Central Bank of Kenya