We are an authorized agent and the services can be accessed from any of our 150+ branches countrywide, selected Co-op Kwa Jirani agents, and selected saccos.
How to receive money via Western Union
- Send the tracking number (MTCN) to the recipient.
- The recipient should visit the nearest Co-operative Bank branch or selected co-op kwa jirani agents or saccos- and present the tracking number(MTCN) and the identification documents i.e. a valid passport, national ID to pick up your money.
- The recipient should complete the remittance form – available at our branches countrywide.
- Once verified, the recipient will receive the money (usually in local currency (Kenya shillings).
- Important: The recipient’s name on the transfer record must exactly match the name as it appears on their ID. Otherwise, there may be a delay or be unable to pick up the funds.
Sending via Western Union from abroad
Western Union offers various means of sending money to Kenya from abroad; including the mobile app, website access, and agent location. Visit the Western Union website, for options available in your city abroad.
Talk To Us Today
© 2023 Co-operative Bank. All Rights Reserved. Co-operative Bank is regulated by the Central Bank of Kenya