How do I receive money via Instant Cash?
- Request for the reference number from the sender.
- Visit your nearest Co-operative Bank branch and present the reference number and the identification documents i.e. a valid passport, national ID to pick up your money.
- Complete the remittance form – available at our branches countrywide.
- Once verified, you will receive your money (usually in local currency (Kenya shillings))
- Important: your name on the transfer record must exactly match your name as it appears on your ID. Otherwise, you may be delayed or be unable to pick up your funds.
- Instant credit to your Co-operative Bank account (individuals, businesses, institution accounts, and saccos), mobile wallets, and other bank accounts in Kenya.
- The service is affordable.
- Cash option is available in all our branches.
Sending via Instant Cash from abroad
Instant Cash offers different means of sending money to Kenya from abroad, including agent locations. Visit the Instant Cash website, for options available in your country of residence.