Co-opRemit is ideal for MSMEs, parents with children studying abroad, as well as persons with relatives seeking medical treatment abroad.
You can send a maximum of Ksh 1,000,000 per day and you will be charged between USD 2.50 and USD 12.50* depending on the amount you intend to transfer.
Features & benefits
- Enables you to send money instantly to mobile numbers across Africa.
- Affordable and safe.
- Available country-wide at any Co-op Bank branch.
- Access to dedicated money transfer counters across all our branches.
How do I access Co-opRemit?
- Make sure there are enough funds in your account
- Visit your nearest Co-op Bank branch with the following:
a. Your official identification document (ID, passport, etc.).
b. Destination country.
c. Details of the recipient:
i. If you are sending to a bank account: ensure you have account details of the recipient including name, name of bank, branch, and bank account number.
ii. If you are sending to a mobile number: ensure you have the contact details of the recipient including name, mobile number, and name of the mobile service provider.
- Pick a ticket for money transfer services.
- At the counter, provide the dully filled Co-opRemit form and your identification document (ID, passport, etc.) to the teller.
- The teller will process the transaction and issue you with a receipt that has a unique transaction reference
- The funds will be credited to the recipient’s account or mobile number.
* There may be exceptions for Tanzania and Zambia.
* Find out at the counter which countries you can send money to.
For more information call our call centre on +254 711 049 900, 020 277 6000, 0703 027 000, 0736 690 101.
Or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org