- This event has passed.
Demystifying Tax Information for Kenyans in the Diaspora
July 2, 2021 @ 6:30 am - 8:00 pmFree
Do not miss our insightful webinar happening this Friday, 2nd July 2021 where we will discuss best practices for demystifying tax information for Kenyans in the diaspora hosted by Mrs. Pauline Kieme Head – Diaspora Banking & Remittances (Co-operative Bank of Kenya).
Topic: Demystifying Tax Information for Kenyans in the Diaspora
Date: Friday, 2nd July 2021
Time: 6:30pm – 8pm (Kenyan Time)
Guest: Mrs. Rispah Simiyu, Commissioner (Domestic Taxes Department, KRA)
Meeting ID: 973 1243 7481
Meeting ID: 350183
- How to update KRA details i.e email.
- How to migrate to iTax.
- How to apply for the pin for Kenyans without ID but have a valid passport
- Whether they need to file taxes even when they do not reside here.
- Whether KRA services are available in the different Kenyan embassies.
- How to update the name on the kra pin for those who changed the names.
- How to apply for a pin for the ones holding dual citizenship.
- How to retrieve KRA Pin When one has forgotten.
- Penalties and waivers.
© 2023 Co-operative Bank. All Rights Reserved. Co-operative Bank is regulated by the Central Bank of Kenya